Am I out or is there hope?

kdmalk

Reaction score
This is our first cycle ttc#1, so I have been symptom spotting like crazy. I was determined to wait until AF arrival day to test, but broke down at 10dpo (AF due at either 12 or 13) and it was whiter than white. Felt super down and disappointed all day yesterday. Had some cramping starting at 8dpo, and of course was on cloud 9 thinking it was implantation cramping, but decided that I must have been crazy after yesterday's BFN. Had some really strong cramping this morning, which never happens until day 2 of AF, but am just assuming it is AF on the way because it was so strong. bbs started getting sore a few days ago, and usually this happens about a week before AF and then goes away by the time she arrives. I noticed this morning that the soreness is pretty outrageous. I don't typically make a habit of pinching my nipples, but decided to poke at them this morning and see if they were sore. The answer was DEFINITELY. I don't know if this is normal or not for me.

Am I out or not? Shouldn't I have had at least a faint positive at 10dpo?! Planning to test again tomorrow, but not even sure if it's worth it because I don't want to spend another day in disappointment after seeing stark white. Anybody else tested negative around 10dpo and got a positive after that?

There is still hope! If you look at this site https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10
you see that only 67% of women who turned out to be pregnant tested positive at 10dpo. Try again in a few days! FX!

You have made me feel a bit better. We will see what happens tomorrow morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->