Am I out this month?

wannabemamaz

Reaction score
Hubby and I BD'd last night and I believe I am about to ovulate today or maybe tomorrow. (Or maybe Saturday, who the heck knows! I'm not using OPK's just tracking CP and CM.) Yesterday my CP was very low, open, soft and wet. Hubby is now out of town until Sunday. I am CD12 today. If I BD'd last night (CD 11) and then not again until maybe 1DPO.. is there still a chance this could be my month? I know you have a 48 hour window but I'm wondering if the chances are any higher or lower right before O or right after O.

This is my second cycle TTC off BC. I know I could be highly fertile this month and reallllly hoping it happens!!

Let me know your thoughts. =)

Sperm can live up to 5 days, but I think prime BD time is about 3, 2 and 1 day before O and day of O. I was only able to BD 2 days before O, so I'm hoping we're BOTH still in! I have issues with a traveling DH, too and it makes TTC really frustrating.

Sperm can live up to 5 days, but I think prime BD time is about 3, 2 and 1 day before O and day of O. I was only able to BD 2 days before O, so I'm hoping we're BOTH still in! I have issues with a traveling DH, too and it makes TTC really frustrating.

lots of baby dust to you!!!! your post gave me some much needed encouragement! just want to be in my TWW already..

lots of baby dust to you!!!! your post gave me some much needed encouragement! just want to be in my TWW already..

:hugs: Good luck! I start my TWW tomorrow. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->