Am I out? :(

happyface82

Reaction score
As some of you know I am charting for the first time...FF can not confirm OV due to my temperature. . .My digi thermometer doesn't work very well I think, it gives me different temperatures every time. . .So maybe, just maybe this is the problem. .

But, is there any way I have OV even though the temperature doesn't say so? OPK shows a positive for 2 days. . . but again that doesn't mean anything?

Please tell me I'm not out? :(

Many thanks and good luck to all!
xxx

I always say you are not out until the witch comes hun.... so no, you are not out yet, and as you say, if your thermometer not working properly who knows. Good luck hope she stays away for you and you get your BFP.

i wouldn't worry too much since it's your first time charting.

41zipster is right. it's not over 'til af appears (hopefully she won't!).

good luck:thumbup:

:dust:

it doesnt look like you have ovulated to me... how long is your cycle normally?

I would get a new battery for your thermometer or a new one :)

Goodluck with it and try not to get too stressed x

Hello and thanks for the advice. My cycle is normally 30-31 days. I will get a new thermometer tomorrow and see how I get on compare to the old one!

Thanks again!
xxx

i would get yourself a basal thermometer which reads your temps to 2 decimal places ie. 36.14 rather than 36.1 - helps you pick up smaller changes in your temperature and build up a more accurate picture. I convert my temperatures to fahrenheit too because you can see the variation more.
also make sure you take your temperature at the same time each morning, after at least 3 hours of sleep and before you do ANYTHING! I set my alarm for 5:50am and then roll over and go back to sleep for an hour.
good luck, I do not think you are out until af arrives! :dust:

Just ordered an new thermometer that temps to 2 decimal places! Thanks! :)

Hopefully now I will get a better idea!

Good luck to you as well!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back