Am I out?

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
Today I am 8DPO and suddenly feel a lot better physically. I don't feel dizzy, in pain, super tired, crampy, or anything like I did the past 5 days. The only "good" signs I still have are my temps (if it rises again tomorrow or Wed. and stays up) and sore, swollen breasts. Why would I feel so run down/symptomatic, then basically normal and not even the normal PMS-type stuff closer to possible implantation? Am I probably just getting closer to a visit from the witch?

Think of it like this, an IC is supposedly 10miu, if you start with a non pregnant level of 2 and your hcg doubles every 2 days and you implant on 7dpo on 9dpo your levels are 4 and on 11dpo your levels are 8, so still below the '10miu ic' on 13dpo your levels are 16 and you should show positive! Good luck x your not out till :af: shows x

Think of it like this, an IC is supposedly 10miu, if you start with a non pregnant level of 2 and your hcg doubles every 2 days and you implant on 7dpo on 9dpo your levels are 4 and on 11dpo your levels are 8, so still below the '10miu ic' on 13dpo your levels are 16 and you should show positive! Good luck x your not out till :af: shows x

LOL, now I'm even more confused, but I think I get what you are saying... my hormones are all wonky and I can't know for sure what's going on for another week or so.

The DripDrop banner ad that expands down is making me crazy... maybe my extreme irritability is a good sign, hahaha!

i got my bfp at 8 dpo on cheapies and then on frer. you're not out until af shows up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->