Am I Out?

Ursaula

Reaction score
Hey gals! I've just started trying with my s/o and I'm going CRAZY!! :wacko: I ovulated around April 27 and had some intensely sore breasts leading up to May 11 (worse than any period has given me). I had a spot of blood on May 11 and nothing since other than more and more pregnancy symptoms. No AF unless that was her attempt on May 11? No idea...

I've tested all throughout the rest of May and still a BFN! I had a blood test around May 11 which came BFN but haven't had a blood test since. I haven't tested in about a week though...I guess my question to you gals would be am I out? What do you think? How long has anyone gone waiting before getting their BFP?

Thanks!

How sure are you that you ovulated on April 27th? Were you on any form of hormonal birth control before you started TTC? Sorry you have to deal with this! TTC is not as fun as the movies make it out to be. Fun, sexy time and bam you're pregnant. eye roll lol

I'm about 98% sure I ovulated then. The 2% is me dealing with this frustration! I was on the pill and stopped taking it November 1. Everything started getting back to normal by February so we decided to start trying.

What makes you sure though? Are you temping or using OPKs? Because my first inclination is to say you ovulated late. I'd go in for more bloods and an ultrasound tbh. I know there's a saying that you're regular until you're not, but an us and bloodwork will clear things up.

if u had a negative hcg blood test im pretty sure u are not pregnant. Blood tests are more sensitive than urine tests and can detect pregnancy from about six to eight days after ovulation... so surely it would have detected something if u were pregnant. and u have had all BFN throughout May, so it is not detecting any hcg in ur system. goodluck though and all the best XO

The cycle before this one, my body geared up to ovulate when I usually do, CD23, and then just plain didn't. I ovulated on CD39 instead and ended up with a 5 day cycle instead of 36. Is it possible something like that happened to you?

I stopped BCP in mid October, so around the same time as you.

I stopped taking hormonal birth control a year and a half ago. Typically, I get one long cycle of 30-35 days then bounce back to 27-28. However, one cycle I went 52 days when I got off the last time I swore up and down I was pregnant from the symptoms but betas and urine showed neg. Finally, a doctor did an us and found a giant cyst on my left ovary. Unfortunately, at the same time she found a gestational sac. I ended up losing that pregnancy because I had do something about my cyst. The cycle after that was 40 something. Without temping, you cannot be sure of O. Doctors usually wait 3 cycles to look for anything, so o had to politely push. Honestly, my cyst grew to a point they could find it and feel it from just pushing on my stomach

My point is, when your body says something isn't right you have to fight for it

I used OPK but have been reading around that some people can have positive OPK multiple times for different reasons? If I did ovulate later we still would've got the egg...thinking now I may have just not ovulated at all? I'm expecting my next period on Monday. I haven't tested in almost 2 weeks though because I hate seeing that BFN! I have a doctor appointment next Thursday so if I still have no period on Monday I'll ask for an ultrasound. Thinking I should pick up another test though...I was checked for ovarian cysts not too long ago and they couldn't find anything...I don't know, I'm going crazy! Thinking I'll grab a test for tomorrow morning. I'd be 7 weeks if I am pregnant.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner...my s/o came out to me as transgender and I had a bit of a melt down. He(she?) is hoping to start female hormones in August after focusing on health-related issues (high cholesterol). That means come August my s/o will become infertile. We're both REALLY hoping I'm either pregnant now or af shows so we can conceive before then!!!!

You lost me that u tested two weeks ago and got a negative but ur period isnt due till this monday. Well then it was to early to test at all if thats the case two weeks ago .

No, my FIRST period was due in May and never came. My NEXT period is due on Monday. I've already missed one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->