Am I out?

mush23

Reaction score
I’m currently 10dpo cycle day 26, I checked my cm this morning and it was creamy, slightly pink with a bright red streak, nothing on my panty liner. I’ve had what’s felt like o cramps for the last week and slight nausea a couple of days. Af not due until Monday. Am I out this cycle or could this be IB?

Not out til the witch shows!
Id say it does sound like it could be IB. Good luck!
:dust:

I didn’t have IB with dd so it’s a new experience haha. I’ve had some very light cramping over night, no where as strong as af cramps but the spotting has stopped so fingers crossed

I didn't have it with my DD either, so when I had it with DS I just assumed it was AF :dohh:

Fingers crossed for you!!

This is all so frustrating! Took a test this morning, BFN. Thought maybe it was too soon to test as spotting only happend a couple of days ago. When to the toilet late morning and notice a spot of bright red blood. I assumed AF had arrived and put a tampon in, when I changed it a few hours later there was only a tiny amount of blood (tmi sorry) so I decided not to put another one in and use a party liner. Well I’ve just gone to get changed and there’s nothing there!! My CM is pink tinged so now I don’t know whether AF is taking her sweet time and messing me around or I am pregnant but testing too early! According to my spotting I possibly implanted on the 10th, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see

I very slightly pink Cm yesterday as well at 10dpo. My temp also started dropping, I think AF is on her way for me. I hope she stays away for you

Still absolutely nothing, no AF and a BFN this morning but it was a clear blue digital so I didn’t expect much I’ll pop in to town today and get some frer for tomorrow morning

Good luck
:dust:

My AF is due today ...no show yet. Possible squinter this morning, but a blue dye cheap one from tesco. Will be retesting in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->