am i over thinking it ....??

lucy_smith

Reaction score
We are not exactly trying, we are using the pull out method, and decided if we fell pregnant we would be very happy :)
Anyway, I usually have very very painful periods, but last time I didn't get any pain. And now I'm due again in 3 days and I've been burning so much it has made me sick twice, I have lower back ache, but this could be because I'm tall, is it possible to be pregnant? Or am I over thinking it?

What do you mean when you say you have been burning? You have a fever?

being sick (trowing up, i'm assuming) and back ache are both symptoms of pregnancy. So it is possible. If I was you I would wait until day one of your period and if it's late, try and test :)

I would not know about what cause your last period to be with no pain, the most common cause however is an anovulatory cycle (which can and will happen to anyone) but it could be so many other things.

oooh lol xD

maybe this is another effect of being sick, but I don't know if it's a sign of pregnancy, I have never heard of it as a syptom before o_O

I read that reflux is a sign for some... and burps are part of that.

I normally have some reflux so I can attest to the burps.

Good luck!

im due tomorrow, had twinges onmy lower right side of my back and some aches in my lower tummy, upset that the ache will mean af is due :( its due in the next 24 hours

You are not out until the witch shows. PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are quite similar. FXd for you!

I hope so, I just have this horrible feeling its not going to be my month, keep thinking of getting a test but I know as soon as I do wt will show Xx

Am I silly wanting to test today? Really would love wt not to show !! I cnt believe how much I want this lol Xx

Did you test? Fmu if af is mia

Wow that's a lot of short hand lol

tested last nihgt, waited 4 hours with out going to th loo, got a negative :(
im due today, so we will wait and see! :) fingers crossed,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly