• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

am I oving?

foreverlove

Reaction score
:hi:

I did this about 20mins ago.

My cm is very creamy, my cervix is m/h and abit softer but still quite firm.
The o is slightly open.

Am I going to ov soon?

Oh and my temps shot up today too
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ea2d7

Attachments

• okp.jpg
    okp.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 184
I don't think so unfortunatly. :nope: Your test isn't positive yet - the line needs to match the test line. Also your cm shouldn't be creamy, it should be quite runny.

Hopefully it won't be too long though! :hugs:

Thank you hun x

I am going to test again later, I have been getting cramping, so I don't think im far off :)

The line is faint.. it should be either same as the control line or darker.
Try testing again later and tomorrow as well..and dont forget, dont use FMU.

Good luck!

Ok thank for that, yeah that was a 2pm wee lol, I will test again tomorrow x

I used one of those tests today, the results looked exactly the same as yours. I was hoping it was positive. I thought I was ovulating, I had CM (stretchy) I've had stomach cramps and little sharp pain down below. I've done two tests today and they both looked like yours. I'm wondering if it's worth doing another one later or maybe even tomorrow.

I hope yours is positive soon.

If you're getting other signs of O then go with that don't just rely on the tests i've done them the past two cycels and never had a positive but ive had all the other signs EWCM and o pains so i've just gone with that, good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"