Am I ovulating? Chart attached...

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, help needed please! I took 100mg Clomid CD 2-6, now CD14 and having a HUGE temp dip. I've never charted before so I don't know what normally happens for me, especially with the Clomid....but would you expect a temp shift tomorrow based on this? Also having some pelvic aches / burning which could be a good sign!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
Yes it looks like you might be one of the lucky ladies who gets an estrogen drop before ovulation. You should test with opks today and the next few days and see if you get a positive.
If it helps, I get estrogen dips every month, but this is my first month on Clomid, and the first time I ever got a positive opk. I have had ovary/pelvic pains for 4 days now, and this afternoon was the first time I got a positive opk. If you look at my chart in my sig, I also had a huge dip a few days ago.
SO if you are anything like me it could be a few days. BUT since you are having pain and a temp dip you should still have intercourse today anyway to cover your bases. It's very possible your temperature will shoot up tomorrow!

Hi Minuet, thanks for the response! My temp stayed pretty low yesterday but shot up this morning...yay!! I had some noticeable right ovary sensations yesterday so I think I ovulated! Here's my updated chart.....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
Yes, your chart looks great. I bet your temperature will just keep climbing up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->