am i ovulating? confused

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
hello ladies this cycle im excited as its my first cycle on my thyroid meds and im feeling positive and so far its made my cycle alot more "textbook" than normal.

so ive had ewcm for the last 2/3 days my opk was nearly positive this morning and today my cervix is high soft and open! but today im dry as a bone sorry :haha: but its true is that a bad sign? im guessing either 2mor or sunday should be the day to o should i still be getting ewcm.. anything i can do quickly to help my fluid or am i just not ovulating yet lol :shrug:

Is it possible you could have just O'd when you had the EWCM? I'm not sure how long you've been using the OPK's, or if you temp, but that is what I'm thinking if it was nearly positive. Good luck

I've been on thyroid meds for 10 years. I was diagnosed with hypothyroid at 17 and am nearly 27 and have been TTC for 6 months with no luck yet. I had something similar happen to me this cycle as well where I was confused if and when I ovulated. My calendar app told me I should be ovulating last week but I had no signs of O, I was very dry around that time, then about 2 days ago I started getting CM again but I don't think it's EWCM. It's been hard for me to detect when ovulating just by checking CM so I'm going to start charting my BBT everyday. I heard that it's the absolute sure way to know if your ovulating. So I'll start that when I get my next cycle if I don't get a BFP. I hope this is helpful!

Hi there RedRose. There are lots of women who have their CF dry up before O so no worries if that happens. There's lots of things you can try to increase the quality/quantity/duration. A few include evening primrose oil, Guaifenesin, PreSeed, grapefruit juice, and carrot juice (just a few off the top of my head). I'd say this close to possible O add some PreSeed to the mix if you continue to experience dryness (although it looks like you ended up with EWCF today :thumbup: and hopefully that keeps up through O) and keep BD'ing until you can confirm O with that sustained temp shift. Looks like you're getting ready to O so hopefully your body complies with your wishes :) . GL! :dust:

thanks ladies well my opk is def neg today .. it was darker yesterday but not quite positive! it is possible i missed the spike of LH?
im thinking maybe i didnt ovulate yet :shrug: im taking my temp every morning.
i suppose maybe i just need to wait and see what the next few days bring

Hi there RedRose. There are lots of women who have their CF dry up before O so no worries if that happens. There's lots of things you can try to increase the quality/quantity/duration. A few include evening primrose oil, Guaifenesin, PreSeed, grapefruit juice, and carrot juice (just a few off the top of my head). I'd say this close to possible O add some PreSeed to the mix if you continue to experience dryness (although it looks like you ended up with EWCF today :thumbup: and hopefully that keeps up through O) and keep BD'ing until you can confirm O with that sustained temp shift. Looks like you're getting ready to O so hopefully your body complies with your wishes :) . GL! :dust:

i charted ewcm for the morning as i hand i tiny amount but by lunch time was dry.. gosh im so confused :haha:

Yeah, doesn't look like you O'd yet but it seems like your body is getting ready to give it a go. Keep BD'ing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->