Am I ovulating on the pill?

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I started the pill a month ago. I already went through one pack and am on my second (first week) I missed one last night but am taking two tonight and was on some antibiotics for uti but not anymore. I'm getting that ovulation pain in my left ovary..could I be ovulating? Even on the first week? My period is a little over 3 weeks away

I started the pill a month ago. I already went through one pack and am on my second (first week) I missed one last night but am taking two tonight and was on some antibiotics for uti but not anymore. I'm getting that ovulation pain in my left ovary..could I be ovulating? Even on the first week? My period is a little over 3 weeks away

I am no doctor BUT I was told that you can ovulate on the pill if you do not take your pills accordingly. Meaning skipping a pill altogether, or even some are so sensitive it has to be taken same time, every day! I have also heard other medications making the pill less effective thus yes, ovulation occurs :)

Definitely possible as you have been on a month only, missed one, and taking antibiotics. It can take more than one month to get things calmed down on bcp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"