am I paranoid or pregnant?

schartze

Reaction score
I don't want to take a pregnancy test for a few more days but I've noticed some changes with my body. First off, my period is only a couple days late. Aboit a week ago or so, I've suddenly developed allergies to something and my eyes will randomly start burning and tearing up really bad, I've tried otc meds and they're not helping. I normally poop maybe twice every three days and lately it's been 2-4 times a day. I haven't changed my diet or activity level, I'm just pooping a lot. I've felt light headed a couple times for a minute or so, but haven't felt sick at all. And lastly, my favorite perfume now smells horrible. is all of this in my head or could I be pregnant?

Really is no way to tell hun unless you test. They could be symptoms or they could not be. I've had months where I've had every pregnancy symptom in the book and not been pregnant and months with no symptoms where I have been. Plus if you over think it your mind can sometimes play tricks. If your late then you would get an accurate result by now. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->