Am I Paronoid??

day3

Reaction score
I swear that my body is playing tricks on me. I've been having pregnancy symptoms for the last few days and my BBT is still elevated but all of my I keep getting :bfn:. I'm constantly nauseous and can barely eat, I'm peeing all of the time, EXHAUSTED, insomnia, hot flashes, a runny nose and (sorry for the TMI) itchy nipples. Plus my chart is weird this month. I have a regular 28-30 day cycle with a constant 13 day luteal period. AF is due tomorrow. Usually my temp starts dropping 3 days before :witch: arrives but this month it just keeps going up. My husband swears I'm pregnant but I'm tired of getting my hopes up. I keep testing but each time same thing. What do y'all think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b6973

Hi, I would just wait it out after a week past AF..keep your mind occupied. It is nerve racking when TTC and if its your first one its even more so. Do things you love during this time. Then retest.

Your chart looks like mine did when I got pregnant with DS, but I see you did get a temp drop today. You're still well above coverline, though! Are you going to test?

That gives me hope!! Im going to try and wait until Friday or Saturday to test. We'll see if I can hold out until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->