Am i Preg? HELP

firstbaby1985

Reaction score
Hi all

This is the first month we have been properly trying to conceive and my period was due on Monday and never came, still hasnt. Had a dull heavy bloated feeling in my stomach for a few days. Gave in and bought a test from tesco (2 for £3.50) and did one an hour ago. It came back with a very faint line and now I'm even more confused

Help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 54
A line is a line, no matter how faint. It's positive.

(Unless it supposed to for a + sign)

I agree! :bfp: Congrats! I'm hoping to get mine this month. I too have been having the gassy, bloated feeling.

I agree! :bfp: Congrats! I'm hoping to get mine this month. I too have been having the gassy, bloated feeling.

That's the only symptom I've got....apart from no period. My belly feel like I'm about 20weeks, not 4!

Hi all

This is the first month we have been properly trying to conceive and my period was due on Monday and never came, still hasnt. Had a dull heavy bloated feeling in my stomach for a few days. Gave in and bought a test from tesco (2 for £3.50) and did one an hour ago. It came back with a very faint line and now I'm even more confused

Help

that looks like :bfp:to me congratulations

Hi all

Help

that looks like :bfp:to me congratulations

Congrats! I still wasn't believing it so took another test with morning pee and looks like I may well Deffo be preg! Yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 18
A line is a line, no matter how faint. It's positive.

(Unless it supposed to for a + sign)

Sadly myself and others here have found out a line is not always a line expecially with blue dyes.

To the poster, YOUR is a very beautiful positive. Noway is that an evap. CONGRATS..:D

Congrats!! it is faint but pink bfp!! I've had fainter bfp so def. Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->