Am i pregnant again?

catty

Reaction score
Hi there, i Have 13 week old son and had unprotected sex just once since having him. I felt a little bit sick yesterday but nothing much but decided to test just incase, i just bought a cheap test and this came up - the circle window has a cross if it is a positive and im sure that i can see two lines, what do you think?

This came up in about 90 seconds

I think it looks a bit darker in real life than it does in this pic

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/cattyrobertson/20131010_191619.jpg

Bfp for sure there, that line is thick and full colour and for it to come up in 90 seconds it wont be an evap!

Its not so hard with 2 under 2 :)

Omg!! We did want 2 very close in age so wasnt exactly a complete accident but he has been pulling out since as wasnt sure if it was a bit quick. Im really excited!!! And also probably very crazy haha. Will probably get another test just to be sure though.Chell how have you found it? X

We started trying at 3 months...up to 9 now though! Major jelly! Had our godson here the other day 9 months older than Jace and they were perfect together.

We started trying at 3 months...up to 9 now though! Major jelly! Had our godson here the other day 9 months older than Jace and they were perfect together.

Hopefully you get yours really soon!! :)
Im in shock at how quick it happened although iv read tests with blue dye can give false positives?

Hopefully you get yours really soon!! :)
Im in shock at how quick it happened although iv read tests with blue dye can give false positives?

They definitely can but that's because when the test dries the watermark can cause blue dye to settle and look like a +, but if it was in 90 seconds the test wouldn't be dry so can't be an evap

Congrats! We have been wishing the return of my fertility since 3 months postpartum.... Still not here! I am 14 months apart from my brother and 24 from my sister - we are all the bestest of friends! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->