• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Am I pregnant? I need your help

Angelwings333

Reaction score
Some look faint positive and some negative. I can't tell if evaporation lines or faint positive or not there. See picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 86
Yes youre pregnant. Youre too early for the digi just yet, thats why it says not preg. Id give it a few days and then retest!

Digis are less sensitive so it should show up in a few days :)

Yep that's a BFP congratulations

Yep I see bfp on all except digi. Digitals are less sensitive. Give it a day or two and try one then. Congrats

Yep, I would say so. It took another 2 days to get a bfp on a digi. They are much less sensitive. Congrats xx

Hey Guys. I got my period today and it's red. Does that mean I'm miscarrying from yesterday already?

I had some red bleeding with my last pregnancy and it tirned out I had a small bleed on my uterus baby was fine..healthy 13 month old now:) midwife said if lots of bleeding and intense cramping is a worry...gl with everything:)

Bleeding doesn't always mean miscarriage. Time to see a doctor to confirm if your pregnant. They will probably want to do some blood tests.

Update: I had my period today 2 days late red and the usual amount. I bought a cheap dollar store test because I spent too much on expensive tests and it was completely negative. So either I was never pregnant or I lost it the very next day. 😔

Awe sorry to hear:( With that many positives on so many tests I wonder if it was a chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"