Am I pregnant? My period is due in 5 days

JoGa

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Hello! I am new here so please help !

We decided to try for a baby. This is our initial try and so I started noticing 'many weird' things throughout the cycle. I am not sure if I am paranoid but quite many strange things has happened so far. I must say that I was on the pill for almost 10 years. I am now 28 years old and I had my first period after quitting the pill on the 25th of June. Due to PCOS I am not sure whether my ovulation was on the 'correct day'. Anyways we were having sex mostly every other day. I think we had a good first try!
Theoretically I have a 28days cycle, (since I only had one cycle so far). Here are some of the symptoms I experience throughout this cycle. Please help me understand if I am pregnant.
Initially I was experiencing cramping and backache for some days. The pain was like before my period but these symptoms were 10-12 days before period. In general I do not have a lot of pain before my period. Then I was having white milky vaginal discharge for 3-4 days and I also had two days of feeling really wet (8days before period). Pimples were also obvious 8-10 days prior the period and still are. Since Sunday (cycle day 21) I am dry in terms of vaginal discharge with only so light mucus here and then. Another strong symptom I experienced since day 20 of cycle is cracking and joint pain. I want to crack my fingers almost every 30 minutes (water retention?). Apologies if my post is quite confusing but any help would be appreciated! Am I experiencing all these due to quitting the pill or am I pregnant?

Thank you

I also experience increased amounts of earwax. It might sounds funny but I think there could be a correlation in terms of increased mucus excreted by body.

Hi hun :wave: I just came off bc pill last month after 3+ years, my period started June 29th. Short but heavy. I used opks to see if I’d even potentially ovulate first month off, I wasn’t expecting anything. I actually ov’d early on CD11. Have a whack of symptoms, sore boobs right away, mostly the rest starting 7 days after ovulation. Anyways, I tested this morning with a FRER and got a very faint line.
Moral of the story is, you could be pregnant, it’s not impossible! :dust: hope that helps a bit. I’d take a test in a few days if you can hold off (I couldn’t :haha:)

hello !! :) thank you for your reply.I think I will wait until Tuesday! 5 days to go let me know what was your result!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->