Am I pregnant...or CRAZY?!

shiggins

Reaction score
My last AF was Jan 20 and ended Jan 24, according to online calenders I ovulated Feb 1. My BF and I DTD everyday Jan 28-Feb 3. The morning of Jan29(even though it was before suspected O date), I just felt "off"...very tired and a little queezy. Starting 4DPO I was seeing white "lotiony" discharge on my TP after using the restroom(it is still there and i am currently 9DPO), my nipples have been extremely sore and as of 5DPO I have very visible blue veins going from my chest down to my breasts. I took a test on 7DPO and got a BFN. Today(9DPO)I have experienced some lower abdominal cramping and slight pains in my left side. AF should be here Feb 15th. According to online calculators, today is the day I should experience implantation if my egg was fertilized. Is it too soon to be having these feelings/symptoms?? And when should I test??

This is my BF and I's first month trying, but we have never prevented before either. Any input is welcome :)

You'll get your most accurate test results the first day of your missed AF, but it's generally consider okay to start testing 12-14dpo. Implantation typically occurs between 7-10dpo, but can happen as early as 6dpo or as late as 12dpo, and it can take a few days after that to start testing positive on hpts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->