Am I pregnant or is AF just late?

Destinyjay23

Reaction score
So, I have been using a P tracker app for about 3 months now, & my period normally starts in the middle towards the end of each month. But I been using the app for only 3 months so according to my P tracker my period app, my period was projected to start Jan 19th, 2019. I had unprotected sex with a new guy one time couple days after the missed day. I was also ovulating that whole week, even a day or 2 before, so even on the missed date. 2 weeks later I still got no period but for a week I experienced light/faint cramping, mood swings, tender breasts, light stomachs and lower stomach pain but not cramps or bloating & occasional nausea day and night with no vomit. THEN, on the night of February 2nd, I had went to the bathroom and wiped and there was light pink discharge. The next morning, light pink blood for a couple hours that turned to bright red. But still no cramps that grew strong, no bloating, no super sensitive boobs, NOTHING of my usual periods, this one was strange. The whole day of February 3rd was that. So the whole month of January my period didnt come even tho I had sex a couple days after missed period. Now note this, its February 4th & I'm still experiencing the bright red bleeding thats starting to fade but I feel 100% normal. No bloating, no cramps, no sensitive boobs, no mood swings NOTHING. Just a normal lady doing some bleeding. Its doesnt at all feel like my usual periods and I just feel different. I took a test this morning February 4th but I believe I didnt it wrong cause it just showed a very very faint negative line. Am i pregnant or is AF just dropping in late & different? ()

P.S i been off the depo shot for about 2-3 yrs which I believed have made me go from irregular to regular cause all of a sudden I started getting monthly periods. 2 guys have ejaculated in me since then. One was my bf of 4 yrs and I was on the depo for 1 or 2 years with him, and I never got prego, even while i ovulated. But now a new guy did but while I was ovulating & now all of a sudden I miss a month & cant tell this bleeding I'm experiencing is implantation or just a strange period cause it went from pink discharge to slowly my similar period blood. What throws me off is noy only a new guy cumming in me while ovulating but just the week of light/faint cramps, the lil stomache and lower abdomen pains that felt like it was in the back too and the pink discharge. I never experienced those before a period. I have a photo of the pink discharge but I wont show unless asked. Plz Help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->