Am i pregnant or is it just in my head!

momnwife

Reaction score
OK...I had my :witch: on March 4-9th..My hubby and I went on a family vacation to Florida over my spring break week 15-23rd of March same time as my ov time, well of course we did it unprotectedly.

I've been about a year of being regular in my cycles with 33-34 days in between and my next :witch: was suppose to be either the 6-7th of April.

Here we are on the 14th and I have been spotting dark brown and at various times it's dark red BUT, i took a test on the 12th (Easter sunday) and got a :bfn: Although, I used a cheapie those one dollar tests I'm not sure if that even matters.

I notice that i feel alittle bit nauseated but i also have a bit of a cough! I'm to scared to check cause last year i took a test six times once a month and all :bfn: so i just gave up!

i would have thought that late a bfp would have shown up but im not sure, have you been to your dr at all? are you sure you ovulated when you think you did? xx

Im in the same position. I had regular cycles of 22 days but it all stopped in Febuary. Around the beggining of March i stopped the pill to try for our first child. I came on my periods between 16-18th of March, then again 27-31 of March and now again since the 12th. Theyre not heavy just i have all the early symptoms signs, and have took a test which they've come out invalid or a two faint lines. Can any one give me some reassurances and help me?

Oh yes i'm sure i ov....only thing that gets me is that i've never experienced this before but i'm not showing no other signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->