Am i pregnant?? Please help

Becca07

Reaction score
Hey everyone :hi: Im new here

Im very confused for the last two weeks i have been getting these symptons.. gagging in the morning ... eating lots ...being lazy...metalic taste in my mouth....headaches...backache....getting spots.... weeing more than usual..and have missed my period for 10 days

Ive done several tests 3 of them have very faint lines ...and the rest are negative..

pregnant ?:confused: or not pregnant ? also i noticed today my belly has grown into a bigger rounded hard belly

Hi Becca

What tests are you using & are you testing with first morning water? 10 days late could make you 5-6 weeks pregnant but it can vary as women can ovulate sooner or later in a cycle.

Are you cycles ever inregular? Its sounding quite like it to me!

& welcome to BabyandBump x

Heyy... first i used 2 wilkinsons dip tests and one of them has a faint line and the other is neg... i then used the more expensive wilkinsons tests and it showed a faint line i then got a clear blue test and that showed negative.
I havent used my morning urine no... my period has always been there right on time without fail i was pregnant before thats the only time they stopped but i had an abortion becuase the situation wasnt right... and i feel the exact same way as i did before when i was pregnant
xx

I would say retest with your first water of the day in the morning - anything after that may well be diluted water which if pregnant could make a negative result. I would say stick with clearblue tbh or a digital another one i recommend which is cheaper i sthe tesco pink tests they are £5 for 2.

Good luck if you are hoping for a positive :D

Hi Becca07

I know what you mean, I had the exact same confusion.

I had very very faint lines on the first few tests I done, I kept holding them upto the light and could see a line but as it so faint I was still unsure.

I read on the instructions you get with the tests that when you are very early in your pregnancy you have low levels of hCG which can cause a faint line on the test.

Really the best thing to do is wait a few days and re test as the hCG hormone doubles everyday and as wobbles said do the test first thing in the morning.

I waited a week and re-tested and I had a big bold blue line in the pregnancy box !!

Let us know the outcome !!

I agree with the others, I would retest with your first morning urine and MID stream. They say on the packs that even a faint line means a positive.

Please retest and let us know how it turns out. Fingers crossed for a BFP

Perhaps a blood test would be more accurate for you? We got two positive pregnancy test results (HPT) but were on birth control, so got a blood test which confirmed it. There's no arguing with the blood tests, right? Maybe there's a walk-in clinic you could go to? I went in the day after finding out and got the results a few days later. :)

Purchase First Response Early Results if you can. It works like a charm.

Becca07, just wondering if you have done another test or made an appointment to see your GP yet?, Please keep us updated.

Cheers:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->