Am I pregnant? Psychic told me I was?!?

Simplysharon

Reaction score
So I went to a pyschic "party" last night and she asked me If I had been tired lately.

I said no. And she told me to be careful with birth control. That i could be or become pregnant.

Then the weird part is my mom went in a few hour later for her reading and she told her that someone close to her was going to be pregnant and you are going to need to help them financially.

She did NOT know we were related! and we both got he same info.

Has anyone had a similar experience with this? Were they right or wrong?

Anyone on here a psychic and could confirm?

Obviously I could go buy a test, but I don't really think I am just curious of people's experiences with this.

Thanks!

I would never in a million billion years trust a "psychic" more than a pregnancy test.

Never been to a psychic but my son's daycare teacher told me that my son has been telling everyone at daycare that his mommy has a baby in her tummy! I'm only 2 dpo so I have at least another week...
Hope it comes true for both of us!

This is going to sound nuts, but you asked.

After I had my 1st son in 04, I called a psychic the next summer. She told me that I would become pregnant with a boy spring of 06..and I did. She told me also that I would give birth to a girl without the dad there in 08 and in the middle of a hurricane. The hurricane part seemed strange, since I lived in Colorado at the time lol. Anyway I got pregnant and ended up moving to Texas in 08.. Hurricane Ike sent me into labor and I had her right as the eye of the hurricane was passing over us.. her father and I were separated, him still living in CO so he wasnt there.
SOOOO, regardless of who says what, it is a wait and see thing. She very well could be correct. As you can see the lady I talked to predicted my next 2 pregnancy years in advance, right down to what would happen around me.

Thanks for sharing your story! I will have to wait and see if she was correct or not!

This is going to sound nuts, but you asked.

After I had my 1st son in 04, I called a psychic the next summer. She told me that I would become pregnant with a boy spring of 06..and I did. She told me also that I would give birth to a girl without the dad there in 08 and in the middle of a hurricane. The hurricane part seemed strange, since I lived in Colorado at the time lol. Anyway I got pregnant and ended up moving to Texas in 08.. Hurricane Ike sent me into labor and I had her right as the eye of the hurricane was passing over us.. her father and I were separated, him still living in CO so he wasnt there.
SOOOO, regardless of who says what, it is a wait and see thing. She very well could be correct. As you can see the lady I talked to predicted my next 2 pregnancy years in advance, right down to what would happen around me.

a psycic once told me i was 'super fertile' and to make sure i take my pill.

what an absolute load of B****OCKS...
because Im on month 4 now of TTC.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

If I listened to psychic I should have couple of kids by now:haha:

I haven't been to one for the past 2 years but have been to overall maybe 6/8 of them, and they all told me I will have two kids/girls. Hey, I have been trying for a while now and :shrug:

One of the psychics told me several things that are or became true, which is rather scary;)) but the baby part didn't come true yet.

Gifted. Psychics can sense your. Desires, they look into our problems and concerns its possible she picke . That up from you either. Way fx for u:)

I was told by a psychic I was carrying twin boys when I was pregnant with dd, she was adamant all 6 of my scans were wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->