am i pregnant question?

sparklezz

Reaction score
Just joined for advise really as i am getting a little bit confused as to what i should do.

Was in a relationship where we were ttc but unfortunately it ended badly and now i am single. I now find myself in the situation of am i pregnant.

I looked over the dates of my period and found that i am pretty irregular but working on the fact that over the last 7 months i am around 25 days in my cycle although i have had 31 and 18 days come up on occasion.

I worked out that i had my period on the 17- 19th of july and i worked out that give or take my ovulation would be around the time i had sex which, was on the 2 and 3 of july.

My dilemma is that a few days later i begin to have the early symptoms of pregnancy, the swollen and tender breasts, i think my areolas have darkened too , the frequent visits to the loo the, feeling of sickness, headaches a bit of cramp and a temperature.

About 9 days later i started to bleed i thought that this was just my period but i also was thinking that to me it was a little too early for me because i get my period around the 20th of the month or a little later not the 13th of august.

I left it till the 20th to have a pregnancy test which i ordered online but it came back negative. I am still feeling ill and have been having terrible headaches every single day and its horrible. I have now tested again on the 22 but again still negative. I should have had my period by now and still nothing.

Can anyone advise me on whether:
1. I tested too early.
2. Could i still be pregnant with a negative result.
3. Is it normal to feel like this?
4. Is Acorn hgc early pregnancy test a good make to use?

Any advice would be gratefully welcomed as this is a little daunting on my own and it would help before i make an appointment with my doctor next week.

Thanks in advanced, Nikki.

Perhaps your cycle is just longer this time, since you did mention that they tended to be irregular. When I became pregnant, I had many of the same symptoms AS WELL AS the bleeding. If I were you, I'd wait a few days and test again. If you're still unsure, make an appointment to see your doctor because their tests can be much more sensitive. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->