Am I pregnant???

kellyo

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Did a test a few hours ago - it was a superdrugs own 4 day early one - it had a pink line but it was very faint so I went and bought a clear blue one, I couldn't really see anything but about 10 mins later I went back to it and again there was a faint line. I decided to go and buy a clear blue digital one just to be sure but when I came home to test I didn't need to go to the toilet so I had a cup of tea and 4 glasses of water - when I went to the toilet my urine was totally clear - just like water and the test came up not pregnant. Any ideas? My AF was due yesterday or today.

Thanks
Kelly

with the last test you did,you diluted your urine,so there was no hormone for the test to pick up,its best to do the tests with first morning urine.. good luck!

Yeah I thought that - it said avoid excessive fluid when I looked afterwards. I will have to test first thing in the morning but I'm going insane now not knowing for sure. Thanks for your reply.

babes i always use superdrug own they fantastic and trust me when i say if a line was there u preg they dont give a faulse pos i swear by them , never failed me anyways trust them and defo wait for a more concerntrate wee and u will find the clear blue will pick it up also clear blue digis are 50 miu so not as sensitive as the IC's which are 10miu try those also xxxxxx good luck and think a congrats in order for u hunny xxxxxxxxxx

It's annoying isn't it? A faint line is a good sign though.
Goos luck for your :bfp: let us know how you get on in the morning xx

Hi everyone,

Did a test a few hours ago - it was a superdrugs own 4 day early one - it had a pink line but it was very faint so I went and bought a clear blue one, I couldn't really see anything but about 10 mins later I went back to it and again there was a faint line. I decided to go and buy a clear blue digital one just to be sure but when I came home to test I didn't need to go to the toilet so I had a cup of tea and 4 glasses of water - when I went to the toilet my urine was totally clear - just like water and the test came up not pregnant. Any ideas? My AF was due yesterday or today.

Thanks
Kelly

Are you able to post a pic of the superdrug test?

Thanks for all your replies. I really hope it is a BFP. I can't post a pic - I have tried taking one on my phone but because the line is so faint it's not picking it up. The second test I took - the clearblue line one is really clear now but it says to disregard them after 10 mins.

Lucky lady.........think you may just have got a :bfp:!!!!!!
Congratulations!!

xxx

Good luck and let us know how you get on with retesting in the morning! xxx

Thanks everyone! Not going to get my hopes up until I see a clearer line. Hope tomorrow comes quickly :)

Hi kelly, I think from the sound of things ur in for a great easter sunday!!!! Everything x for u but im pretty sure any line no matter how faint is a sure thing xxx.

Thank you - I think so too really but just don't want to get my hopes up. The thing is this is the ony month I haven't convinced myself I will be pregnant - when I did the test I really wasn't expecting to see a line.

Good luck, hope you get bfp when you test tomorrow xx

Well I'm very confused now!!! :sad1: Didn't sleep much at all last night - hence the time I am up. Just done a superdrugs own test again and it looks like there isn't a line this morning. When I wiped after having a wee it looked like the tissue was stained an orange colour like maybe the start of AF but usually when I do have AF I come on quite heavy straight away. What's going on??? There was definately a line there yesterday - I had this confirmed by 5 other people.

I have red blood now :cry: but not that heavy at minute

Yes I am - so upset. Can't understand how I could have got a positive result yesterday. I went to bed last night really thinking I was pregnant - feel as though I have had something stolen from me - sound's mad but I can't help it.

So sorry hun i know how you feel though, I got a positive pregnancy test on the 11th march 2009 (did 3 tests, clear blue digi, tesco own and another clear blue) went to bed on cloud nine, then woke up on next monring and had bright red blood, wasn't really heavy all day then 7 o'clock came and i m/c at 5weeks, I'm here if you need a chat :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you. Do you think I could be having a miscarriage then? My mum rang me earlier to see if I had done another test and when I told her I was bleeding she said the test I did yesterday was probably faulty. xx

Sorry I also meant to say - I am so sorry for your loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->