Am I pregnant?

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
ok so My period started on the 21st of July and ended on the 24th or 25th. I had my ovulation on the 3rd of august. I had severe cramping on the 3rd with a lot of EWCM. My cervix felt very soft too. I don't have any OPK's right now, so I had to just trust my body this month. after the 3rd I still had mild cramping for a few days but then it stopped, well now it's back again today on the 9th, and I have a milky discharge now. My boobs are kind of sore, but not really sure if it's different as I have lumpy breasts that always hurt kind of anyways. I also got sick a couple days ago with Bronchitis and am trying to fight it off, which I thought was weird because I haven't gotten sick in a long time. I was just curious why I ovulated so early this month when my period isn't even due until between the 19th and 23rd. I guess i'm having a really long Luteal phase this month? I did BD all 3 days before ovulation and 1 and 2 days after as well. The last time I was pregnant was in 2006 and I really do forget everything, I was trying to remember symptoms I had, but I just can't remember, so any help would be grateful. Thanks a lot.

Have you taken a test?
If you only ovulated on the 3rd your body may not have had time for implantation yet as it typically occurs between 7-14 days after ovulation(not that it can't happen earlier just less likely)
Your symptoms do sound promising however. Good luck. :)

Have you taken a test?
If you only ovulated on the 3rd your body may not have had time for implantation yet as it typically occurs between 7-14 days after ovulation(not that it can't happen earlier just less likely)
Your symptoms do sound promising however. Good luck. :)

I haven't taken a test yet, I'm waiting to buy any until I am for certain I am not testing to early, If I buy them now, the suspense will kill me and I will use them all up..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->