Am I Pregnant?

Katydid3480

Reaction score
Ladies, I could use some help. I am a fairly regular 28 day cycle. Sometimes 27, sometimes 29. My last period started Sept 15th and lasted through the 18th. Using Clear Blue Easy Digital, Starting CD 6 as directed. Got a + smiley face on my OPK on CD 9 and had sex that day. Could this have been a mistake? Isn't that too early to ovulate? Kept testing anyways, even though it said to stop after you get a positive. Got ANOTHER + smiley face on CD 12, and had sex that day too. Not sure when or if I even ovulated.

Which brings me to today...CD. 20. I have been having cramping pretty steadily every day since CD 12 when I had my last + OPK up until today, when they disappeared. Weird twingy pains, and feeling extremely bloated. Clothes are tighter, and I can't lay on my stomach because of the "full" feeling. No breast changes or tenderness whatsoever. My face and neck have broken out all over the place, and I've been feeling short of breath. I've been peeing constantly all day & during the night too. The worst part is that I've been so nauseous in the mornings. Usually it's better after I eat, but sometimes, like today, it's still going strong at 3:30 PM. I've been extremely exhausted. Normally I only sleep 7 hours a night, but lately it's been 10.

I don't know if it was ovulation cramping (which I normally don't feel), or if it was implantation cramping. Gave in this morning, and bought a dollar store cheapie HPT, and of course, BFN!!!!!

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Was your last period "normal"? Was it a light flow or heavy flow? You said it was three days...that seems kind of short to me. Is it possible what you thought was your period was actually implantation.

I know some ladies will continue to get positive OPK's when pregnant because of the hormone the tests pick up. :shrug:.

I wish I had better advice for you but I'm no doctor. LOL. Good luck.

Yes, 4-5 days is normal for me. Normal bleeding. If by some chance that's true, shouldn't I be getting a positive HPT by now?

I would give it a week and re test.

It could be pregnancy or it could be just af symptoms. I just had a really odd cycle prior to this one that lasted 70+ days. I experienced sporadic days of cramps, as well as ovulation symptoms numerous times. It felt like my body kept trying to ovulate but never did. Finally it did and my period came 10 days after. Sometimes cycles are just weird. You could be a little more stressed, or have just traveled, or gotten more or less sleep, or gained or lost a little weight. All of these things could affect your cycle. The body is weird. You might just be having a weird cycle this month.

My best advice is to literally forget all about it for a week then test again! Sending you baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"