Am I Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolo196577

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected. This was about 2-3 weeks ago. I haven't had my period, I'm late for it. I'm having lower back cramps like crazy on and off throughout the day, my boops are tender, I get headaches way more than normal, I've been more moody as well. I can't afford a pregnancy test so we were just going to wake to see if I get bigger or anything but I know that doesn't always happen so I wanted thoughts?

Thanks,
Lorim

Where do you live? In the uk you can buy test in the pound shops or go to a walk in clinic for a free test.

As PP said, if you are in the UK you can go to a walk-in clinic or the GP and get a test done for free. Good luck.

I live in the US. I'd ask my mom to get one but she told me before she'd make me abort it since I'm a teenager. I don't have a Dad in my life and my boyfriend said he doubts I'm pregnant. I dont know what to do. Is there any other way I can find out if im pregnant?

Pregnancy tests aren't more than a dollar or two. Does your school offer free testing? Or a family planning clinic? If you're young there are usually services available to help you out.

If you wait until you show you'll be waiting a long time and babies need prenatal care as soon as you can get it! It's in your and potential baby's best interest to find out as soon as possible.

I agree with the others. You can buy tests for as cheap as $1 (dollar tree, sometimes Walmart, Etc). Some clinics may offer free testing as well, like planned parenthood.

Your mom can not make you abort it, even if you are pregnant. But if you ARE pregnant, baby needs pre-natal vitamins and care ASAP. You might not show for a LONG time. I was in regular clothes until about 20 weeks. Some women can go even longer.

Please go get a free or cheap test and find out one way or the other. I wish you luck!

Tests are a dollar at dollar tree, dollar general or Walmart. Your mother cannot force you to have an abortion. You may be a teen, but no one can force you to do something you don't want to do. Tell your boyfriend it only takes on time. My daughter was born the day before my 18th.

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back