Am I pregnant? :-/

Raindance

Reaction score
Hi All

I hope this is posted in the right place. I am very confused right now. I 30 and I have never really wanted kids, I never thought I would get married. I am now married and I thought I may be pregnant but I took a test today and it came back negative. It is weird when you never wanted something and now the thought of not having it makes you want to have it.

A bit of background. I have never had a pregnancy before or even a pregnancy scare so all the symptoms I am feeling are confusing me.

My husband and I had 3 accidents in 3 days. The condom broke on all occasions. 3 days before fertile window. Fertile window is was from the 12th June till the 18th. 17th being the ovulation day. I only know all of this because of an app where I recors my periods.

My period due date is the 1st July.

From the 12th till today I have been feeling nauseous, very sleepy, having period like cramps, even sharp shooting pains in lower left and right abdomen. I also had a sharp shooting pain in my right breast.

I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative.

Is it all psychological? Do I wait till the 1st and see if my period arrives? I did think I maybe took the test too soon. But I am really not sure about any of this stuff.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

xxx

Most of those symptoms can be caused by hormone changes that occur with ovulation... but it's still really early to know for sure so don't rule anything out till your period arrives..

Most of those symptoms can be caused by hormone changes that occur with ovulation... but it's still really early to know for sure so don't rule anything out till your period arrives..

Thank you.. I will wait, it is just the not knowing that is stressing me out. Thank you :)

Your welcome.... My cycle is due July 1st as well... it's just a waiting game..

Good luck sounds promising maybe try a first response early response pregnancy test on Friday

Sounds like you could well be. I had those symptoms days before I could test. GL

What type of pregnancy test did you use hun? You may have used one that isnt sensitive and if you are pregnant it would only be early so you would need a sensitive test, such as a first response early result, must be that one though and not the first response one step because that is not sensitive at all lol!! You could be pregnant still try a different test best of luck hun

I used the cheap Walgreens brand of test.

I will definitely test again and let you all know what happens.

I never normally experience period like symptoms over a week before I am due. That happens a few days prior. Which is why I thought I was pregnant.

Thank you all for your advice. I feel like crazy after talking with you lol :)

So i tested again. Using the early test. It was negative.

Im still feeling nauseous, I have diarrhea, headaches. I vomited twice yesterday evening and I still have period like cramps.

I guess I just wait till my period starts on the 1st.

I have started my period today :(

Its a lot more brown then usual, and I still feel nauseous and very tired.

It just wasn't meant to be. Thank you for all your advice :)

Like PP said unfortunately a lot of early pregnancy symptoms can also be caused by hormone changes during your luteal phase. Also, when I was pregnant with DD I didn't experience any symptoms until I was 7 weeks. This time, I experienced nausea immediately, as well as body aches and heartburn. I took a test at 9dpo and got the faintest positive, but I had been experiencing symptoms since implantation. So every pregnancy is different. What you experienced last time might not be what you experience the next time.

Fx'd for you! You aren't out until AF shows up :flower:

Like PP said unfortunately a lot of early pregnancy symptoms can also be caused by hormone changes during your luteal phase. Also, when I was pregnant with DD I didn't experience any symptoms until I was 7 weeks. This time, I experienced nausea immediately, as well as body aches and heartburn. I took a test at 9dpo and got the faintest positive, but I had been experiencing symptoms since implantation. So every pregnancy is different. What you experienced last time might not be what you experience the next time.

Fx'd for you! You aren't out until AF shows up :flower:

Yeah I don't know if I even can have children, I've never been pregnant and I thought maybe this time I was. But my AF showed up a day early. It wasn't meant to be. Maybe in the futute sometime. :)

I'm sorry :( I hope you get your bfp this next time around! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->