am i pregnant??

raisingarrows

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm new here and I'll do of questions 😂. So i have a one yr old who i breastfed til. He was about 11 months. I developed mastitis and it made our son sick so i was forced to wean him. So, really wanting baby number 4. I've been and just started checking my cervix for the last few wks. Pretty sure I was ovulating and had creamy cm(sorry if tmi) we made love that day and the day after. This was about a week or two ago and since then I've woken up with headaches, tender breasts and dark nipples also started about a wk after headaches. When checking my cervix the vagina walls feel swollen and the cervix is hard to reach but soft though I also feel like there's pressure coming from that area!? I also have a super strong sense of smell, tiredness(falling asleep typing) frequent urination, and nausea. Breasts are actually itchy??? Did this assigned like pregnancy or am I wishful thinking. Haven't had AF yet. Oh I've also had cramps(would think af was here) and backaches often!

i hate to read and run but all i can say is you've described having multiple pregnancy symptoms and im not a doctor so if i had to guess i would say yes haha!! Have you taken a test? Is AF late? I dont know much about tracking cervix, sorry :/

Is your period due or late..? Have you tested..?

I haven't gotten AF because i had been breastfeeding our now one yr old. I quit breastfeeding about two-3 wks ago.. Got mastitis and had to quit.. So that's why I'm so confused am I pregnant or are these all signs of AF making her ugly. Reappearance???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"