Am I Pregnant???

confusedadult

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been feeling really weird this past week. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend almost two weeks ago, and I should be getting my period this Sunday. My stomach has been extremely bloated, stomach aches, peeing, and feeling tired but not sleeping. I took three pregnancy tests. I took a ClearBlue last night and get came up with a faint blue positive. I took an early response five hours later and got a negative. I also took an EPT test this morning and got a negative. However, I had light spotting today, but it stopped. Could I be pregnant?

Of course you could be. Any time you have unprotected sex it's a possibility.

You could keep doing tests as you get closer to your expected period or you could give it a few days, wait for it to show up, and take a test when/if it doesn't come within a few days of when you expected it (probably what I would do, personally).

It sounds very possible based on timings and the faint positive (although I have had a false positive with Clear Blue so don't trust them at all!), but also could just be linking the symptoms of other things. Maybe test again if AF still hasn't shown up Sunday/Monday? Good luck!

I also got a false positive with CB before so I don't take those . But I suggest taking another tomorrow and the next day and see . Of course you could be pregnant if you had unprotected sex . If it wasn't planned or wanted I just suggest considering birth control . Good luck to you!

Sounds plausible. Anything is possible. Hoping to hear an update soon. I understand the feeling. I have horribly itchy dry skin and it was the worst in my chest lately so I got hopeful xD hoping for the best for you

You could be if you had unprotected sex. It's usually best to test for pregnancy 12-14 days past ovulation.

If you test for pregnancy too early the result won't be accurate.

At the same time symptoms of PMS:

breast pain
mood swings
feeling irritable
loss of interest in sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member