Am I pregnant?

nehashah0412

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I missed my period yesterday so I carried out test today with first response and I see 1 solid line and another very very faint line. Am I pregnant? It has never happened that I will miss my date.

I have attached picture of my test.

PLEASE HELP...

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20161128-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20161128-WA0001.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 131
That looks like the start of a positive test. I would say you are most likely pregnant. Take another test after a 4 hr hold.

That looks like a line to me! Congratulations!

Definitely looks like a BFP!! Hope that's the answer you're looking for! Congrats!

Yep, that's definitely positive! :D

Thank you for your wonderful replies. I tested twice and the other line was again very faint. Now, I am planning to wait for 1 week and retest it (just to confirm).

Again, thank you for your wonderful wishes. I hope it stays as good news.

On Dec 1st, it will be 4 days over missed period. so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks.

Fxed you get a nice, dark line in a week! Definitely come back and share it

I went on and tested again...This time I tested with digital (ClearBlue) and my status has now changed from "Trying to conceive" to "Expecting".

Now, there is another tension...I have absolutely no symptoms of being pregnant and I am 4 weeks and 4 days today. Anybody had same issue?

I was terrible sick during my 1st pregnancy.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20161128-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20161128-WA0001.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 25
Sorry, wrong pic on 1st msg.

I went on and tested again...This time I tested with digital (ClearBlue) and my status has now changed from "Trying to conceive" to "Expecting".

Now, there is another tension...I have absolutely no symptoms of being pregnant and I am 4 weeks and 4 days today. Anybody had same issue?

I was terrible sick during my 1st pregnancy.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20161201_175029 copy.jpg
    20161201_175029 copy.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 16
In general, the big symptoms don't kick in until 6 weeks. You still don't have a lot of hcg in your body (which causes a lot of the symptoms) and your uterus is just beginning to grow. So enjoy the symptomless time while it lasts. I barely have symptoms and most days don't feel pregnant other than exhaustion. Also, some women just tolerate the changes better the second time around. I know a few people who had symptomless pregnancies throughout. Not my family lol. But definitely no cause for concern. Congrats on the digital!

I felt great/normal until bang on 6 weeks - then it all hit me like a truck - exhaustion, vomiting daily, headaches, the works. I have only started feeling better the last 1-2 weeks. I had a symptomless pregnancy first time around so just goes to show you never know what you're going to get and every pregnancy can be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->