Am i pregnant?

posspregg

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help from people who are or have been pregnant. I went off of my birth control last month & ever since then I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend & he does not pull out. I did not think I was pregnant until recently. Several signs do show that I am now. I have a thick white discharge, but that is no different for me. What has me concerned is that usually i really enjoy sex, especially missionary because it is such a special moment for me. Tonight when we had sex in that position i kept getting really bad abdominal pain (almost as if he was hitting a wall, like there wasn't enough room for him), I have never experienced this feeling before, it was very painful. I as well as my partner also noticed how wet i was & i had never been that wet before. Could this possibly be signs of pregnancy??:baby:

Take a test, that's the only way you'll find out. Everybody has different symptoms.

Everyone has different experiences during pregnancy so it's really hard for us to tell you if it's a pregnancy sign or not. The only way for you to really know is to take a test.

It's hard to tell but how long since your last period? It could be ovulation as your cervix does move around a bit during your cycle and if you are off hormone birth control then your cervix may be in different positions than you normally experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->