Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by Sharice, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Sharice

Sharice New Member

Hello everyone!

I took my bc patch off after wearing it even on my off weeks on 8/6 bc I didn’t like the side effects. I bled (don’t know if it was a period) from 8/8-8/17. I had unprotected sex on 8/15 and 8/29, and based on the app I use my period was supposed to start back on 9/7. On 9/6 I had extremely light spotting it was pink blood mixed with like a clear stretchy discharge but only for one day. Then the next few days and currently I have a clear discharge but it’s kind of thick (not chunky, but smooth). I have taken some test that turn positive after a few hours so I’m not sure if they’re evaporation lines or a positive test. It’s now 9/11 and still no period but I have had extreme lower back pain since 9/7..can anyone help

2. Mummy23beauts

Mummy23beauts Well-Known Member

I’d say they were evaporation lines after a few hours, maybe try a pink test?

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

If it was out of the time limit then they will most likely be evaps. Good luck for your next test :)