Am i pregnant????

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Please help im going crazy and im on my own. How do i add pics???

Attachments

• kk 003.jpg
    kk 003.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 22
  • kk 004.jpg
    kk 004.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 21
  • kk 005.jpg
    kk 005.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 22
  • kk 006.jpg
    kk 006.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 18
click go advanced and then click on the paper clip you will see it then find the pic n upload it

Well I can defo see a line!! Good luck hopefully it is a bfp for ya xx

Oh my god. I honestly thought AF was here any day. Just got some internet cheapies delievered throught the door and thought i would test as 3 days late. Never thought i was. Just been out to buy a digi but you have to let your urine build up dont you?
xxx

Im 17DPO. I got a BFN yesterday. All i have had the nlast few days is AF symptoms thats why im so shocked???? I had light pink blood the last few days only when wiped though.

xxxx

maybe that was implantation...im 15dpo...i wna wait 10days before i test again i dont know if i kan hold out that long but i am hoping....i got what looked like faint faint positives today and yesterday but i dont know...i need to see dark or at least like ur color to believe...

maybe that was implantation...im 15dpo...i wna wait 10days before i test again i dont know if i kan hold out that long but i am hoping....i got what looked like faint faint positives today and yesterday but i dont know...i need to see dark or at least like ur color to believe...

Can you not post yours?

xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...me-understand-pictures-cm-ovulation-test.html

page 5 8 and 9 i believe are the pictures...and i didnt post my IC for today..i didnt see ne thing then went back an hour later and i see a faint pink line didnt post pic tho

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...me-understand-pictures-cm-ovulation-test.html

page 5 8 and 9 i believe are the pictures...and i didnt post my IC for today..i didnt see ne thing then went back an hour later and i see a faint pink line didnt post pic tho

I can a very slight line. i couldnt wait just done the digi. Its says positive 2-3 weeks. OH MY GOD.
#
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"