Am I pregnant?

Bennykins

Reaction score
I'm 18 dpo and think I may be 4 days late for AF. Wanted to resist taking a test incase she arrived. Anyway, been away for the weekend and not thought much about it so today I have the day off work and decided to pee on one of my Clearblue Digital Ovulation sticks as I heard it can detect the pregnancy hormone. Anyway I got a smiley face - am I pregnant? I'm shaking a bit tbh lol

Hey,

Good luck to you. Why don't you do a digital pregnancy test? I don't know what the smiley means on the ovulation test!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

do you know your luteal phase? i.e time between O and AF? that NEVER changes unless you are preg...so if you're luteal phase is longer than normal i say take a test!!! and some O tests pick up the surge as it needs to be there to keep the corpus lutem active after the egg pops out...it provides the HCG for the 1st 3 months..then placenta takes over...

Take a Preg test!! good luck :thumbup:

Well the smiley face means you are due to ovulate within the next 12-36 hours and I got a smiley face on cd14 this month. I'm now cd33. I wanted to wait till 7 days after missed AF as I could guarantee if I took a hpt I'd come on the very same day lol. I'm sooo nervous - my hubby has just rang me and said he had a dream last night I'm pregnant. I didn't tell him what just happened as I want to take a hpt and surprise him :)

I don't know my luteal phase as I never quite understood it and that the time between ov and AF always stays the same. I got the jist of it at the beginning of last month so I was using this as my first month to check I ovulated (which I got a pos opk on cd14) then have been counting the days in my LP. It's all so scary! Hahaha

luteal phase is normally 10-16 days long...can be as long as 18 days...so if yours is usually 16 days but now you're 18 days...i;d test!! not everyone is 14 days luteal phase...

check tomorrow morning with first morning urine with a test!!

and if still nothing by end of week - go to the docs and get blood test!!

Ok then, I will do that. Thanks for your advice. Its sort of come at a good time actually if I do need to go to the docs as I'm off work for 2 weeks after this week so won't have to ask to book time off making everyone suspicious lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->