am i pregnant?

broodyb

Reaction score
I had a missed miscariage that started on 28th may and i bled for a month after and been back and forwards to the hosp since then. I stopped bleeding about 4 days ago now. I also went in for an internal scan on friday and was told there is a thin layer of blood but nothin thats enough to have a dandc which i was relieved about. Anyway they said my preg test is.still positive and that by monday it should be negative and tbat they will call me to ask if i get a neg test. Anyway i done the test this morning and its still got a fainy line. They haveny called me yet but i need to know if im pregnant im starting to really get my hopes up. Also would it be safe to be pregnant so soon after??? Thanks x

How far along were you when you MC? The HCG can stay in your system for awhile, so teh + faint may be residual HCG from the MC. After my MC, my MD's kept testing my HCG levels by blood every week to make sure they went to 0. However I MC on 06/12 bleed fro roughly 1 week on 06/19 a HPT was negative, then my weekly draw on 06/22 was still 15, my next draw on 06/22 was 0. HTH

not sure if you would be pregnant or not, but if you miscarried naturally it may be residual hcg, really not sure though. Im pretty sure if you are pregnant again though it would be safe, i was pregnant again 6 weeks after my miscarriage/d&c. Good luck.

Hugs
Kiley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back