Am I really pregnant

scsk

Reaction score
Well.. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.. I missed my period this time and I had a test yesterday which was 4 days later after the missed period. I tried the Kroger one step pregnancy test and it showed + _ which is a positive pregnancy sign. I couldnt believe it and went to get Clear Blue Easy digital test.. I did that later in the evening and the next day morning and to my surprise it was again 'Pregnant'. The feeling is not able to sink in me that I am pregnant. This is my second month of trying. I am SO MUCH excited. I called up the OB GYN and my appointment/ultrasound cant be dont until end of this month to confirm the pregnancy(when I'll be 7 weeks pregnant). Am I really pregnant? I dont have much nauseous feelings or very very tender breasts. I just feel they are fuller but I guess thats just a feeling. I feel like resting all day. That's it.

Lots of good luck and baby dust to everyone out there :thumbup:

Oh just wait they will kick in soon enough. My sickness just hit me bad at 11weeks. Enjoy the fact you feel good right now

I know the feeling! I took a test this morning and it said pregnant. I've been trying for almost two years so I was preparing myself for another disappointment. I'm not sure how far along I am at this point since my cycle is all over the place. Somewhere around 4-6 weeks. I keep waiting for AF to show up since I've been cramping off and on for the past two weeks.

I took 4 positive tests before I made my Doctor's appointment. Truth be told, it took the ultrasound to believe it. :cloud9:

Not everyone feels awful with pregnancy :) And sometimes it takes a while for other symptoms to hit. And I never feel pregnant until an ultrasound and movement.

Oh sounds like you could be a lucky one like me. I had no symptoms what so ever!! Now at 20 weeks and 10 ultrasounds later (due to a high risk pregnancy) it is finally starting to sink in now that I know its a boy and can feel him moving about. You are blessed if you don't have any symptoms but at the same time it was very worrisome for me to not have any at all. Made me go crazy at times lol.

Thank You Ladies.

I started having some wierd symptoms today. My vagina is hurting and driving me crazy.. just like we feel when we have period.. I went to the toilet to check in case I am spotting or something.. but no, I am fine.. just that the upper half of vagina is so painful.

Awwww congratulation! Often symptoms ddon't hit until 6 weeks or later. As for the feeling like you're coming on... that's quite usual.

Congrats!

I completely feel the same way, it hits me at the weirdest times, like random heartburn only when i get to bed, not when i was on the couch 5 minutes before, and today i bumped the wall with my boob to avoid colliding with another lady going into the bathroom,and about curled up and cried it was so bad...speaking of the bathroom, thats where i spend all my free time it seems...i dont think it will be "real" in my head until i see the heartbeat and the ultrasound images though, then i will be :cloud9:

I know the feeling! I took a test this morning and it said pregnant. I've been trying for almost two years so I was preparing myself for another disappointment. I'm not sure how far along I am at this point since my cycle is all over the place. Somewhere around 4-6 weeks. I keep waiting for AF to show up since I've been cramping off and on for the past two weeks.

Panda, i am so glad you are back, and for the best reason! :wohoo: Will they be doing bloodwork for you to get an idea or making you wait for a scan?

Congrats! Don't worry the symptoms will come. I had none outside of sore breasts. I am approaching 8 weeks now and it's hitting me. Enjoy this time feeling good!!! Keep us posted on your progress! So exciting for you.

Aw 2 yrs well big congratulations to you hun here is a massive fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Aw 2 yrs well big congratulations to you hun here is a massive fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy xx

I think she said 2 months, haha but that's besides the point!

Don't worry.. I wasn't feeling much of anything until a couple days ago, and sickness hit me like a freight train out of no where! Good luck! Congrats!

I'm in the same boat, found out I'm pregnant yesterday and other than sore boobs I don't feel any differently! just trying not to worry and enjoy it before the symptoms kick in!!

I'm the same. I've got a few symptoms but nothing major yet. I went to the midwife yesterday and was asked to bring a urine sample so I thought they were going to do a pregnancy test with that but she only wanted to test for protein and sugars. She said if you've got a positive it will be positive. I have in fact 4 positives but wanted her to confirm it so I knew for sure! Going to take another in the morning just to put my mind at ease!

Don't worry.. I wasn't feeling much of anything until a couple days ago, and sickness hit me like a freight train out of no where! Good luck! Congrats!

Oh ? She says two years on her post lol oh not that it matters anyway . I'm not gonna say send me that luck back hehe. :)

I couldn't believe it either as I was definitely not TTC and honestly thought I was infertile. It takes a long time to kick in! I have lots of symptoms and feel like crap, but it's still unreal to me. Even seeing an ultrasound felt surreal. Congrats mama!

It's defintely been almost 2 years for me. Didn't think it was ever going to happen. Thank you for the well wishes. I definitely need them.

Panda, i am so glad you are back, and for the best reason! :wohoo: Will they be doing bloodwork for you to get an idea or making you wait for a scan?
I'm calling monday to make an appointment so I'm not sure at this point.I really hope I can get a scan sooner rather than later.
I know it won't be real until then.
So, does anyone else feel like a slave to food right now? I have to eat every couple hours or I get extremely nauseous. I don't have morning sickness, I have all day sickness.

So, does anyone else feel like a slave to food right now? I have to eat every couple hours or I get extremely nauseous. I don't have morning sickness, I have all day sickness.

Ugh, i havent actually thrown up (yet), but yeah, if i get hungry i tend to feel more like im going to....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"