Am I releasing an egg??

lovelylea

Reaction score
Hi,

I suffer with pcos and didn't think I could get pregnant as we have been trying for 8yrs with no success up until march of this year..
I found out I was pregnant but unfortunately it resulted in ectopic at 9wks..
I had to have baby removed and also list my left tube..

Since then we have actively started ttc again..
I have been charting and using opk's

Each month I have had +opk and my temp has risen at the same time..

So my questions are..
1. If I am getting +opk's and temp spike am I actually releasing an egg??
2. Or can my body get ready but not actually release an egg? Even with these positive signs..

Hope this make sense xx
Lea x

Hi,

I'm not too sure on the answers for the questions as I've never temped myself but didnt want to R&R...

I'm a One tuber too (lost my right tube) so sending you lots of sticky baby dust for that :bfp:

Aww thank you so much Jessica xx

My doctor has refered us back to the fertility hospital but I was hoping not to have to go down that road again.

We only got as far as clomid last time with no success..

Just hoping my own body has kicked in to action

Lea x

Just saw you are in Cheshire too, snap!

Hope your body is working its magic for you, from what i thought (like I said i've not temped) I believed that if your temp spiked and you were getting +opks you were ovulating.

If you get + opks but no spike then you arent actually ovulating as the egg may not have come out... Something like that is what i was led to believe... So sounds like your body is doing the right thing!

I'm on my first month of ttc since coming off the pill so started opks... think I might have my first +opk, hoping that my tube won't cause too many issues

Aww thank you xx
I thought the same as you but wasn't 100% sure xx
When I ovulated last month I had pain in my left side (no tube) so hoping I ovulate from the right this time xx

Where about in your cycle are you
Am only on CD2

Am based in Runcorn xx

I'm in stockport :wave:

I'm on cd15 today, i posted in the ovulation test gallery with the pics of opk before. Oddly I've had no inkling of any pain or any change in cm... whereas before i went on bcp i always knew which side i ov from.

x :flower:

Hi xx
I do the opk's from day 10 and temp every morning -
chart it on fertility friends..
We also do the BD every other day...
I generally get a dull ache just just as my opk turns positive..

Started taking pregnacare conception this month..
A few girls I know who we're struggling to get pregnant tried them and now they have either had a baby or pregnant.. So thought why not..

Will keep you posted x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->