Am I right or am I crazy? Join me to find out!

CoralInGold

Reaction score
A little background, my OH & I have been trying for baby number 2 for 7 cycles now, last month I was just about ready to give up, but I continued to plod along.

So here I am at 7dpo, O'd on the 28th Nov (a day after my OH's birthday) & due for AF on the 11th Dec... The thing is since just 3dpo (yeah 3dpo!) I have just had a 'feeling' something I haven't experienced in the previous cycles but something I did experience with my daughter, Brooke.

Since 3dpo, I've felt content, but also rough. I've had nausea, I've actually been sick twice (anyone that knows me knows I will do anything to not be sick!) had funny tastes in my mouth, sensitive to smells & a heavy fluttery feeling in my pelvis.

At 7dpo my boobs have just started hurting, however, the nausea has started to wear off.

I'm still so certain this is it, i have that 'feeling'.

So who wants to follow me on my crazy journey up until AF is due to find out whether I am just crazy & totally let all this TTC get too me WAY too much, or whether I really did just know so early on...

Wish me luck! I'm going to look ridiculous if AF shows up :haha:

Baby dust to all! :dust: :dust:

Ugh I am having the "feeling" too! lol I have only felt like this with dd :)

I will def join you to see what happens :)

Awesome! Be good to talk to someone in the same boat! How many dpo are you?

17 or something like that lol -_- and CD 42 (going a little crazy here)

Iv'e had some pretty doubtful lines on Walmart cheapies and i don't know if I should go get a frer. Kinda scared of that BFN result

Ah right, what's your average cycle length or is it a bit all over the place? Can see in your sig you have PCOS, I was diagnosed with that too.

Well my longest cycle since metformin was 39 cd. Before that they were erratic.

Are you taking anything to help the pcos?

Good luck! AF is also due for me on the 11th/12th. Fx for both of us!

Thanks Savasanna, here's hoping we get our BFPs! :dust:

No Ana, it isn't as aggressive as it was so they wont give me anything for it, its my left ovary that's prone to cysts & is just 'boderline' PCOS at the moment. I say at the moment as it tends to flare up every now & then.

I'm sure I ovulated from my poorly ovary this cycle.

I'm a day behind you. I O'd on the 29th. I'm on a 26-28 day cycle. I plan to test on the 11th. I'm having some good symptoms. Weird zings in my right breast yesterday, bad breakout on face, neck and chest. Wet CM and dull cramps and twinges. Your symptoms sound promising. When do you plan to first test?

I've tested today with an IC because I just couldn't help myself :blush: I plan to leave them alone until the 8th when I'll be 10dpo. If I have the will power that is!

haha - I'm not usually an early tester and I'm dyyyying to test for some reason this cycle. I'm 9dpiui today though so it's still crazy early.

Good luck ladies I'm 3 dpi and had a random nose bleed last night and feel sick today x

I have a feeling too x

Hope its the beginning of very good news Hayley! Baby dust! :dust:

How are you ladies today?

afm: I am still waiting for af, having some random spotting today so I'm sure AF it's in it's way.

Hi ladies! 12dpiui here. Do we have any early testers in this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->