Am I seeing a line!? Implantation?

Gypsy1106

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm completely new here as a subscriber but followed for years. I'm in the TWW but not purposely and I have questions for you beautiful ladies!

My SO and I are not trying by any means but use the pull out "method". We would be thrilled if chances resulted in a little one but aren't actively in it at this time.
My story: I have regular and extremely painful periods usually 25-27 day cycles and ovulation was not a common thing for me- bad gyno confirmed through blood tests but was not willing to explore further until we were TTC. Progesterone extremely low and I took it upon myself and began taking vitex- 4 months later I started ovulating with ewcm present which I have not had since early MC years ago. . I have only "confirmed" ovulation for the past two months with ewcm and am currently looking for a new gyno to get blood work done for out of wack hormones. (Possibly better now?)
Anyway we had a misshap right around my ovulation days and I'm due for my period on the 20th of this month. 4 days ago, roughly 8dpo I experienced a big blob of light pinkish almost salmon colored wipe but nothing in panties. I figured AF was coming 5 days early, put cup in and only had brownish tinge in the bottom. Every day since only slight brownish grayish tint on finger with cervix check. AF feels like she is literally coming at any moment and symptoms are right on par for when she lands. Boob soreness, even the slight brown spotting, tired, etc. I've felt this way for 4 days though after the pink wipe episode with no show of her.
Does this sound like implantation bleeding? Has anyone else gone through this type of deal before BFP?
We just bought a bigger travel camper with extra bunk beds for future use possibly- is the universe trying to tell me something!?
I POAS today (first response) and my eyes may be playing tricks on me but I swore I saw another line but only in certain lights and angles. I'm gonna try to post a pic.
Help me out ladies, pleasee!:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 53
I see a pink line hunni.

Fingers crossed you get the results you want x

Thank you! Either way we'd be happy, the wait and AF symptoms are driving me mad though! It would be our first for both of us. I'm 27 and he is 49, both of us healthy, happy and comfortable in our lives. Quite the mix and timing, and a whirlwind of emotions, but I'm just glad I'm not the only one seeing a little second line. I just got new glasses! Lol. Thanks for your reply.

I see a very faint line. Test again with 2nd MU if AF doesn't show.

I see a faint line too! Good luck! :)

So I tested again this morning with FMU and this has got to be a real life line- right?! I'm gonna pick up more today just to be sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 47
So I tested again this morning with FMU and this has got to be a real life line- right?! I'm gonna pick up more today just to be sure.

I don't want to get my hopes up cause technically my period is due tomorrow. I swear it feels like she's coming, day after day. . For all of you girls in the TWW and actively trying, I so don't envy you! This makes a woman crazy! I hope you all get your BFPs soon.
Would anyone here recommend the digital tests so I can stop driving my eyes crazy? I don't have much experience with tests.

If you have that strong of a line a first response gold digital would register. You could try a clearblue weeks, they are also pretty sensitive but I had a friend with a nice frer line get not pregnant so maybe wait a day. Most women feel like AF is going to show between the gushes of cm or stretching/cramping to prepare for pregnancy do try not to fret.

Thank you for your suggestions! Is that a strong line!? To me that line is not strong at all but I have no comparisons before. With my miscarriage, I took a dollar store brand and my friends basically expired digital and they both were positive but iffy due to the circumstances. It was confirmed later with blood work. I'll head out tonight and buy more and hold out until tomorrow morning- if I can wait that long!

I consider anything I don't have to click on to see a strong line :rofl: that's my basis. Basically, a line you can see without squinting, tweaking, or marking to me is strong. But I guess others might consider strong like dark as the control. Idk. ANYWAY rambling, I think you could definitely register on a fr gold. The only reason I say hold off on the weeks estimator is because that is a flat frer which is more sensitive than the new curved ones, and so your hcg may not be high enough to register for that test yet. You can try, but just don't get nervous if it comes back not pregnant because you are clearly pregnant. :)

OMG thank you for your help. If one more test shows positive, I'll break the news to the SO. Surprise surprise! He's convinced AF is gonna happen too lol. What a beautiful life, even when it's a hot mess.
Where are you in your wait?

No problem glad I could help.

Pretty sure I am getting AF and I'm out next cycle because of timing issues. C'est la vie

Shucks on possibly being out this cycle but I guess you never know right?! Baby dust to you. I hope you get your BFP soon.

BFP, no lines necessary!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
I felt really excited reading this! Ha. Congratulations ����

Thank you! Now to tell my dear SO who's convinced period is coming lol. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->