Am I seeing lines??? UPDATE FRER

I see those. Congratulations! It took a couple of days for my frer's to go from only there in certain light to definite lines. I'd say you're pregnant 😀

I really hope so!! Feeling worried today and scared to get my hopes up! xx

I know it's blue dye that's all I get but please tell me this is my bfp ...

https://i66.tinypic.com/f295yr.jpg

I can see the like on all of the photos! I dislike those tests as I've had false positives but I see it in your frer too so id say yes!

I see lines on the second test and the Clearblue. I'm a bit wary of cb, but being you have lines across three brands I think it is safe to trust them. Hang in there a few more days and you should get an obvious line.

Just a quick update from me ... this morning I did a cb with FMU ... line was darker than yesterday and I've done a FRER tonight which was also darker ... still a faint line but clearer -- however I've started spotting tonight .. well not spotting as such but there are specks of bright red blood in my discharge and I'm cramping as though AF is starting. I don't know what to think at this point 🙁 xx

It could be delayed ib or early pregnancy spotting. The worst case would be cp, but I wouldn't go there unless you are bleeding heavily and the lines go away. But since they were darker today I am leaning and hoping for the former

Thank you Dobby, you are always so supportive 😊!! I just feel a bit deflated tonight ... will see what tomorrow brings xx

I would say if the tests are getting darker that is a good sign. My tests went lighter pretty much straight away with both my CP's so hopefully that's not the case for you.

The fact it's also not heavy bleeding is another positive. Good luck xx

FRER lighter this morning just a shadow of a line n lots of pinky discharge ... All hope has gone 😕

Hugs to you. I'm keeping my fx for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->