Am I seeing things? I have an IUD and an implanon!!!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
1303-C20-E-B895-4396-81-E4-55646-C143269

Ok. So you would think that having two forms of contraception means that I wouldn’t need to be asking this question right m (Mirena IUD and Implanon - which to be fair is not inserted correctly and may not be working which is why I got the mirena)
The last few days I’ve had left sided twinges and cramping. I don’t get periods since I got Mirena so I was expecting my period to come. Each day I’m waiting and nothing. I thought I’d take a test because the twinges remind me a lot of when I was pregnant with my three kids. Now I could be imagining it and the photos don’t show it well but I feel like there is a line there.
Test is a FRER but not FMU. What are your thoughts?! Can you see it? I’m really hoping that I’ve got line eye but something keeps catching my eye.
Sorry I hope you all can see the pic because I’m having issues uploading it.

I do see the line. Something about it is bothering me though. How long after you took it did you take the pic?

1303-C20-E-B895-4396-81-E4-55646-C143269

Ok. So you would think that having two forms of contraception means that I wouldn’t need to be asking this question right m (Mirena IUD and Implanon - which to be fair is not inserted correctly and may not be working which is why I got the mirena)
The last few days I’ve had left sided twinges and cramping. I don’t get periods since I got Mirena so I was expecting my period to come. Each day I’m waiting and nothing. I thought I’d take a test because the twinges remind me a lot of when I was pregnant with my three kids. Now I could be imagining it and the photos don’t show it well but I feel like there is a line there.
Test is a FRER but not FMU. What are your thoughts?! Can you see it? I’m really hoping that I’ve got line eye but something keeps catching my eye.
Sorry I hope you all can see the pic because I’m having issues uploading it.

I definitely see that line xx

I can see that too, it looks very similar to my first positive at 9dpo. I find FRERs progress quite quickly so try testing again in the morning

I definitely see it, but I don’t trust frer when they’re that faint as mine almost always have a second gray line when not pregnant

I definitely see it, but I don’t trust frer when they’re that faint as mine almost always have a second gray line when not pregnant
I’m really hoping it’s just an indent line!! I took a test yesterday but had a similar line but it was sooo much fainter (couldn’t be picked up with a camera) so maybe it’s a bad batch. I’m braving the snow and i’m off to the store to buy more haha

I’m really hoping it’s just an indent line!! I took a test yesterday but had a similar line but it was sooo much fainter (couldn’t be picked up with a camera) so maybe it’s a bad batch. I’m braving the snow and i’m off to the store to buy more haha
Fx for the outcome you desire, definitely stalking!! <3

Fingers crossed for the outcome you want x

Stalking! That would be one determined baby if you were pregnant.

I definitely see that alot clearer xx

That last one is definitely much more noticeable xx

I see both lines and the second looks pretty clear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"