Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Please be honest! I'm used to seeing meaningless faint lines on these One Step ICs, but today's looks like there could be a potential proper line developing. It's difficult to see it as clear as I can in real life on here after uploading, but it looks faintly pink, the right width, I could see it within the timeframe and it became a little clearer after about ten minutes, it also isn't fading like many of the others have and I don't have to squint to see it.
I had a test like this before but it didn't look as neatly formed as this does, I don't have to alter it to see as well which I'm assuming is a good sign.
I'm 8dpo, possibly 7dpo.
Anyway, will post photos...

Attachments

• IMG_6696.jpg
    IMG_6696.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6701.jpg
    IMG_6701.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6698.jpg
    IMG_6698.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 32
Yes I do, very clearly. It looks thick and pink too. It's just a shame there have been so many ladies with false lines on these tests recently, it makes me hesitant to say bfp. However, me personally, I never had evaps on one-step, I just think they are crap cos they didn't show bfp for me till 2 days after superdrug despite supposedly being 10miu.

Good luck, hope it develops this month!

Yes I do, very clearly. It looks thick and pink too. It's just a shame there have been so many ladies with false lines on these tests recently, it makes me hesitant to say bfp. However, me personally, I never had evaps on one-step, I just think they are crap cos they didn't show bfp for me till 2 days after superdrug despite supposedly being 10miu.

Thank you. I was hoping you would respond because I know you always give a balanced opinion (isn't to say others don't of course, but I know you aren't afraid to say if you thought I was seeing things lol!). This is my only reservation with these tests but they are all I have at the moment, until tomorrow anyway, and I have seen so many faint lines which haven't been actual lines :dohh:
However, this test I think is a little different to my previous tests because it hasn't disappeared, and it does seem far more formed than the others have with some colour. I hope it's more clear tomorrow, I find my fmu is best. Do you think it's worth a FRER?

I see it. My first line with this pregnancy was exactly like that good luck xxx

Thank you! I hope it's genuine this time. I tweaked it to see what it would look like and there isn't any mistaking the colour. With many false lines I have had with these I haven't been able to put colour there by doing what I did here.
Oh, and as I said in another thread I posted excuse the hair, it isn't an escaped pube, it's a cat hair :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_6769.jpg
    IMG_6769.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 57
Ooh i see it cupcake good luck!! If it were me id def buy a better test tomoro xx

that just has to be a bfp x

Thanks Josephine! Will use a FRER tomorrow as I have an acupuncture appointment so I would have to tell her if it's definite, especially since she's trying to balance my hormones, there may be points she can't use.

3boys thank you! I hope so. If this is another useless test I will hunt that manufacturer down! It looks better than the others I have had before though so hopefully it isn't lying to me

have you got another cheapie that you could do now? thats what i do when i get an early bfp as i reckon if its a faulty test its less likely to happen twice

I see that clear as day and I'm AWFUL at spotting lines. Fx for you.

That's a clear positive! Definitely not imaginary! Congrats!

have you got another cheapie that you could do now? thats what i do when i get an early bfp as i reckon if its a faulty test its less likely to happen twice

I have about five million of them lol but I don't want to because it was faint with my super dark fmu, and because I am susceptible to cystitis I drink loads of water and herbal tea through the day and evening so my pee is always diluted to the point it's almost completely clear! I don't think I would see anything, but if I fall asleep later (I do sometimes because my sleep pattern isn't wonderful) then I will if I have held it for a good time

Thanks for responding! You also responded to previous posts of mine with what looked like faint lines which weren't anything, which you were right about. If you can see this then I can't be mad lol! I hope that has come out the way I intended it to mean

Thank you. I was hoping you would respond because I know you always give a balanced opinion (isn't to say others don't of course, but I know you aren't afraid to say if you thought I was seeing things lol!). This is my only reservation with these tests but they are all I have at the moment, until tomorrow anyway, and I have seen so many faint lines which haven't been actual lines :dohh:
However, this test I think is a little different to my previous tests because it hasn't disappeared, and it does seem far more formed than the others have with some colour. I hope it's more clear tomorrow, I find my fmu is best. Do you think it's worth a FRER?

It is def worth a frer. The tweak looks even better, really brings the pink out :) I know I can be straight to the point somewhat, I just hate to see people get their hopes up or string them along saying I see something when in reality I don't and the chance of pregnancy is practically nothing. Like last month, I was genuinely shocked your testing came to nothing as you had a really good shot. But this test here looks fabulous and very promising!!!

How are u resisting another ic? Pee on something already lol :haha:

Thanks for responding! You also responded to previous posts of mine with what looked like faint lines which weren't anything, which you were right about. If you can see this then I can't be mad lol! I hope that has come out the way I intended it to mean

I'm willing to bet serious money that's a bfp!!! Goooo cupcake! Lol. Can't wait to see your progression :) ps: I consider myself a POAS line guru LOl. I've seen lines on my friends tests when they were actually pregnant that they themselves couldn't even see yet ;)

Crazy, I had a single IC I think which looked somewhat pink, if rather faint but the others were grey and would then fade away. I found that month quite confusing! My temps were also literally up then down each day, they are relatively level in comparison this cycle. I hope this time I don't have a rubbish test, it hasn't disappeared so this has to be a good sign! I like good old bluntness and honesty, I would rather that than anyone say they saw something if they didn't.

Josephine, lol! My pee is so diluted during the day except my fmu it isn't worth it, I have to keep drinking so I don't have cystitis so I drink at least 2L of water plus herbal tea all day and evening. But if I fall asleep and hold it for a decent time I will use another IC to see if there's anything worth posting, otherwise I will poas tomorrow :)

Laila, I find it difficult where super faint lines are concerned because I want to say if I see it, but then I always wonder what if it doesn't turn into anything, like so many of mine have! Linespotting ought to be your job, they should pay you for this lol

See my pee seems to get darker as the day goes on which makes it hard to resist multiple dipping if i see a line early in the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->