Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

Well what happened when you woke up this morning? Temp go up? Down? Af show? Ohhh Happycupcake I'm still so hopeful for you! I sincerely hope af stays away and you get the darkest no questioning it surprise positive!

Kim, you are a sweetheart but my temps dipped hugely today, well below the cover line this time and within the right temp range for CD1- ov so I'm hopeful af will actually get her backside in gear and arrive today

❤ I'm so bummed for you. I was hoping your temp would stay up and you would get a positive test today. Hopefully af will finally show up so you can get on with the next cycle. Hopefully the acupuncture will level out your hormones so this won't happen again.

MY EFFING PERIOD IS HERE! YAY! This isn't sarcasm, I'm genuinely relieved it's finally arrived

Awful as it sounds I am relieved for you that it arrived too. This last cycle has sucked bum :/ at least you know where you are now.

"Sucked bum" that made me LOL it's true though, it definitely has. But yes, CD1 and I can move on which is better. I was starting to get into a flap about my temps and af being awol

I'm glad it arrived but I'm so disappointed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->