Am I seeing things??? Update test pg 2

Sammy1

Reaction score
Possibly 8dpo - I know too early but something catching my eye on this one.... Couldn't resist testing (am going to be an absolute nightmare for the whole time we are TTC!) Anyway I think I can see a super faint line but not sure if this is just wishful thinking???
Thanks in advance! x

Attachments

• sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 91
Thanks everyone! Just had some spotting this evening- pink post BD..... sorry if tmi! Not sure if this is a good sign or not?!

Might be cervix irritation, if it was low? Maybe.

I think I can see something faint. Good luck! :dust:

Thanks everyone! Plan was to retest this morning but I went to the toilet and actually forgot! It has been on my mind all month I have no idea how I forgot! So will retest tmrw with fmu x

Smu is normally good too!! I see it on your 1st test!!! X

Thank you everyone! Going to test in the morning! Will post tmrw test! X

Frer this morning- I think negative?! :-( x

Attachments

• 20170720_062915.jpg
    20170720_062915.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 51
I can see something can you take a pic directly from above? X

Am at work now and put the test in the bin in frustration haha! Have ordered some IC that are getting delivered today - they are super sensitive aren't they? More than FRER? I will do one tonight when I get home! Oh god I forgot how horrible this waiting is! x

Well I think I am out this month :cry::cry::cry:
This is the other one I did. Couldn't resist testing again! I thought I could initially see a faint line where the pen nib is - but think I am trying to convince myself??

Attachments

• sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 35
I would see how you feel in the next few days. I thought I could see a shadow of something on the FRER at the top, but it's hard to see because of the lighting and the angle of the photo. By my calculation, you would be 10dpo today. My test at 10 dpo was completely negative, not a hint of anything at all. I similarly had a tiny bit of spotting the day before. I was heartbroken and didn't test again until my period was late the next week because I was sure I couldn't be pregnant. Well, I'm 10 weeks now, so was very much pregnant. It was just way to early. I'd see how the next few days go.

I would see how you feel in the next few days. I thought I could see a shadow of something on the FRER at the top, but it's hard to see because of the lighting and the angle of the photo. By my calculation, you would be 10dpo today. My test at 10 dpo was completely negative, not a hint of anything at all. I similarly had a tiny bit of spotting the day before. I was heartbroken and didn't test again until my period was late the next week because I was sure I couldn't be pregnant. Well, I'm 10 weeks now, so was very much pregnant. It was just way to early. I'd see how the next few days go.

Thank you - this is helping me! I am really hoping that in a few days I get a positive result. Now thinking of the age gap and hoping I am pregnant now! haha. Hate the waiting game! Have some more ICs that have been delivered at home (hubby rang to tell me!)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->