Am I seeing things!!

allybally

mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi all I did a pregnancy test this morning, 3 days before AF due although it has been erratic since I was steralized over a year ago. I feel different and my boobs hurt like hell and are more veiny than normal. I got a feint line on the test which can't see but I tweaked it and a line is there and looks pink. I feel as though I'm going crazy.

This is the pic Iv tweaked, what do you think? Sorry it's not a good pic

Attachments

• IMG_1896.jpg
    IMG_1896.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 78
I see it. How will you feel if you are indeed pregnant with you being sterilised and all? I imagine you must've thought you were done? I hope you get the outcome that you want!

I did a couple more cheap tests but no line so I'm not sure what to think. I did think I was done but now have new partner and would be happy if I was I actually want another baby now and wish i hadn't got steralized but what will be will be.

I did a couple more cheap tests but no line so I'm not sure what to think. I did think I was done but now have new partner and would be happy if I was I actually want another baby now and wish i hadn't got steralized but what will be will be.

Thanks ladies I will see what happens in a few days and recheck again if no AF.

Can you ladies help me out? How do I know the difference between an Evap line or a faint positive line? What do you guys think about this test!??

Attachments

• IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 11
Can you ladies help me out? How do I now the difference between an Evan line or a faint positive line? What do you guys think about this test!??

Can you ladies help me out? How do I now the difference between an Evan line or a faint positive line? What do you guys think about this test!??

Try creating your own post in this section of the forum. You'll get a better response that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->