Am I seeing what I think I might be seeing??

meemee

Reaction score
So AF isn't actually due till Thursday but I had a test lying around and couldn't resist! I'm probably only 8 or 9dpo so it's super faint if it's even there at all lol
I'll try and get a better pic too

Attachments

• 20150830_161449.jpg
    20150830_161449.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 141
Ugh annoyingly I put it in my dressing gown pocket while it was still damp and now it has fluff stuck to it and I ruined it when I tried to rub the fluff off! Oh well, you live and you learn lol

I wish I could take a photo with the test backlit but I can't figure out how to do that without it looking all dark on the actual test, but when it's got a bit of light behind it there's a definite line :D :D I'll update when I get another test too

I see a shadow of something. Hope it develops into a strong line.

I def see that.. I wouldda been holding and retesting asap. Good luck!

I see somethin too. Mine looked like that and even though I had stronger frer the strips still look pretty faint.

I'm going to be taking a test first thing tomorrow morning :D but I think I have all the symptoms, sore boobs, low energy, crampiness for the past few days and that pelvic stretching feeling - not sure of another way to describe that haha
I've looked at my test so often that it's actually falling apart :dohh:

Here's this mornings! I think I'm only about 9DPO and it was a test from a middle of the night wee because I couldn't hold till morning :blush: so I wish it was a bit more concentrated

Attachments

• pt44.jpg
    pt44.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20150901_072332.jpg
    20150901_072332.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 56
And here's a tweaked version to take away the glare from my phone

Attachments

• pt55 copy.jpg
    pt55 copy.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 44
AF arrived today :( I'm thinking chemical? All of my symptoms were very obvious, but not meant to be
I had a d&c in June so I'm hoping that everything's normal after that, because I've never had a problem getting pregnant before, it's actually happened incredibly fast before and now I'm onto month 3 of trying!

sorry meemee, that last test really looked like a bfp, sorry the witch got you and fingers crossed next cycle is the one :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->