Am I selfish?

fizzypop

Reaction score
I take DD to a toddler group every week.. I'm finding it so hard to go anymore because I am the only one out of 25 women who isn't pregnant. The only other lady who wasn't pregnant announced this week that she is also expecting. When the group was over I just sat in my car and felt numb. My DD loves that group but I find it so hard to be there.. is it really selfish of me to not go anymore? I know there are pregnant women everywhere, it's just being surrounded by 24 of them hurts so bad :(

You're not selfish. You're human.

I would find it near impossible to be in a room with 24 pregnant people at the moment. I so desperately want to be pregnant, so badly.

Give yourself some time and space - perhaps do other things with DD? Is there someone else who could take her? I don't mean one of the other ladies, but perhaps if she really loves it - someone in your family? Might be a dumb suggestion, sorry.

XX

Look at the positive, there must be something in the water.. You are up next ! :)

It would be hard, but i think you should also look at the benefits for your daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->