am i still able to claim?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by welshmummy2be, Jan 24, 2011.

1. welshmummy2be

welshmummy2be mummy of 2 (one angel) x

just woudering if i am still able to claim the HIP grant? i couldnt get an appointment with commuity midwife who deals with it here at 25 weeks mark (did have an appointment for 28 weeks but i missed it) had plenty of appointments with hospital midwife but she said she doesnt deal with this stuff an i must go to community midwife for it. so i have an appointment on the 1st will i still be able to claim?

2. Rockell8788

Rockell8788 Well-Known Member

Yes I couldn't get to my midwife till 8th jan and it came through on Friday. As long as you was 25 weeks before 1st jan you can still claim it

3. welshmummy2be

4. haze

haze Mum + Pink Bump

Same here, I was 25 weeks on the 28th Dec but my midwife is dropping the form off for me today of tomorrow

5. welshmummy2be

thats good to know that i can still claim it :) being short on money at the moment mean that the HIP grant will help out loads in regards to hospital bag etc x