Am i the only 1? Looking for "twin" buddies

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
WHOS AVING TWINS IN THE 1ST TRIMESTER? I WANT A TWIN BUDDY LOL

I wan't twins. I still to this day think I might have a chance having twins. Never know 1st ultrasound coulda missed one! hee hee I can dream can't I :D Whens youre next u/s? I can't wait I am excited for you! My appointment was posponed till Oct 21st so i wont know when my scan is till then :'(

My sis is just passed 6 weeks and she went for a early scan on Tuesday (shed had a M/C before) and shes having twins...there in the same sack to so there identical.....

....will have to get her to join this website ;) xxxx

I wan't twins. I still to this day think I might have a chance having twins. Never know 1st ultrasound coulda missed one! hee hee I can dream can't I :D Whens youre next u/s? I can't wait I am excited for you! My appointment was posponed till Oct 21st so i wont know when my scan is till then :'(

aww i will keep my fingers crossed for there to be two little ones in there when you go for ur scan! my u/s is thursday i cant wait! :)

My sis is just passed 6 weeks and she went for a early scan on Tuesday (shed had a M/C before) and shes having twins...there in the same sack to so there identical.....

woo are you and ur sis both preg at 6 weeks? how goods tha! haha aww yeah get her to join :!

woo are you and ur sis both preg at 6 weeks? how goods tha! haha aww yeah get her to join :!

I know its fantastic....but ive not told her im preg yet, its my 4th and her 1st (well 2nd but like i said she M/C first time poor thing) so i dont want it to look like im trying to steal her thunder if you know what i mean,
I do plan on telling her over the next week and guiding her to this website tho, i think shed find it really helpful xxxxx

I know its fantastic....but ive not told her im preg yet, its my 4th and her 1st (well 2nd but like i said she M/C first time poor thing) so i dont want it to look like im trying to steal her thunder if you know what i mean,
I do plan on telling her over the next week and guiding her to this website tho, i think shed find it really helpful xxxxx

aww that great u can be birthing parnters! and ur babys will be so close growing up! arrrrrrrrrrrr :friends:

ive got my fingers crossed for twins but my scan is not till the 23rd so ill let you know then since they run in both mine and oh's family

I keep having re occuring dreams that Im going to have twins, And I seen pretty big already, Il find out on 20th Ocotber, Will let you know
And Congratulations on your twins:)! Do you know if their identical?
X

I keep having re occuring dreams that Im going to have twins, And I seen pretty big already, Il find out on 20th Ocotber, Will let you know
And Congratulations on your twins:)! Do you know if their identical?
X

awww fingers crossed for you too, when i had the scan at 6 weeks wich was my last one they told me that they was in the same sack then bt she sed "for now" so could be seperate! woo im not bothered either way! xx

I want twins, there in both mine and my OH familys, i had my first u/s at 6 weeks you never know could be twins but could have missed one, can always hope

Congrats emzlouize on your twins!! Its so exciting. Im expecting baby 2 and 3!!

Weeeeee so close to youre scan girly. Can't wait to see picts!

congrats thats fab! theres a few of us due in June not yet had scans but I think we are a bit behind you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->